Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Tuesday, February 13

Hide & Seek - London Style

I'm back... yes I know. I guess I've done some hiding lately with all the moving and such. But I'm back and this isn't what this post is about.

I fell in love with this performance while watching it on the TV show "So you think you can dance." (yes, Veronica got me hooked!) It took me a while to find out who the songwriter was but I tracked it down.



From Eastern U.K., Imogen heap is a very different artist. Perhaps not all of my blog - readers' style, but see what you think. I don't really know how to classify what kind of music this is, and the dance performance is cherographed perfectly! Very cool!

Check it out here: HIDE & SEEK by Imogen Heap as performed by finalists from 'So you think you can dance'

If you like that, another favourite, but this time a music video is:Gnarls Barkleys' hit: CRAZY!


Yes, pics and update about life and the new pad are coming soon! Keep posted, many new posts coming to 'blogit' soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home