Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Friday, December 22

Canadian War Museum Videos

Last weekend I went to Ottawa to visit family, and celebrate my brother Brian's 30th B-day with a Huge surprise party! I hope to get a post up and pics about the weekend soon, but I'm changing the location of where I post pictures. It that may be a day or two though before I get pics up of my cute Neipheces!

Saturday a bunch of us family went to the Canadian War museum in Ottawa! Great Museum, very interesting and mezmorizing! (sp?) Click here for videos of the War Museum! Very very interesting... the miniture displays where extremly realistic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home