Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Monday, January 1

Happy New Year!!! - a time of reflection and change.

With the new year rung in, we now are into day one of seeing if we can pull off our New Years Resolutions!

One of my resolutions this year was inspired by something veronica said the other day! "You know"... she said (as I recall), "did you know that 80% of what comes from peoples mouths is complaints?" Well it sounded so true I thought it was a stat she had heard the other day. Well, myth or not, I'm going to try change that one person at a time... starting with myself! Wether I complain or not is irrellevant, but whatever that amount is, I'm gonna do my darndest to change that this year! (should be a good year of bloggin' eh?)

Below are the pics I promised to get up from our December trip to see Brian & Alanna! Enjoy


Life on the Edge.... or something!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pics Jay!

Could I "loan" an Edge off you? Looks like a pretty snazzy vehicle.

Brian

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home