Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Thursday, November 30

Craziness, or is that Crzanises!!!

>> If you can read this, your brain is 50% faster than those who can't!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe tuo fo 100 anc.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

>> Comments... please? :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I can do it!

Mouse

Thursday, November 30, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so you wnat a cmonmet... yep I hvae no poelbrm radieng taht! I hvae seen tihs bfoere and it is dinfelaty wried. I do not ustnadred how it wrkos etclxay but it deos. letar :)

Thursday, December 07, 2006

 
Blogger JVE said...

why does my post label me as anonymous!?! both of them acually... it's me by the way..

Jocelin

Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home