Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Monday, November 21

Dreamer...

So recently, thanks to a Time magazine article, I have been browsing countless sites of the latest Cool!

And wow, this world sure is full of cool! What amazing talents God has given us humans! There is some pretty unbelievable things in this world.

Just I found one of my latest favourites... If only I had the heart of a rich man... (or is that pirate) I think I'd look pretty cool in this craft!!!!! WOW!!!! Click on the "power" tab on the left, then click on the 118 wallypower. (Don't worry about upgrading to flash etc.) Website and products are impressive enough!

My favourite sites to hit now are:

The Cool Hunter

Josh Spear

off to dreamland...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home