Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Thursday, October 13

Apartment pics

Just to let you know, I've posted pics of our happy lil' home! Click HERE to view our snaps.

Veronica and I are very happy with the turnout. I guess you could say, that as artful creatures, we had a bit of fun with this project.

Let us know what you think.

Give a buzz for a visit! We'd be happy to have you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jason,

What a great apartment! and I your wedding and honeymoon pictures are fantastic as well.

Congratulation!
Karin.

Friday, October 14, 2005

 
Blogger Becky said...

It looks great guys! You've made it look nice and homey and I can't wait to come and see it!

Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home