Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Wednesday, July 6

Big Life Changes

So it's been some time, and some big changes in life.

So I made the move to Elora where I did settle down with my good buddy ol' pal Jeremey V. (Germs) It's been an absolute blessing living with him. So great to be so much closer to friends, we even have campfires a few nites per week, and go out and play frisbee in the park, or watch the Scottish pipers practising for the local bag-pipe festivals! Amazing!

The Lord has been very good to me recently! I also found a job fairly recently. I was presented with a few opportunaties, some which appeared better and some worse, than the one I ended up with. All the job opportunaties, every single one of them other than the one I got, ended in a dead end of sorts. This pointed me into this job. I am working at Reliable Motors, a Ford dealership in Fergus, Ontario where I am sales man number three! Yes, only three, a very busy dealership for us salesman.

I feel that God pointed me in this direction in that all the other job opportunaties didn't work out for many various reasons. I have no immediate plans for my future for I know that God will take care of me now, as long as I put my trust in him. (big lesson learned. Though I feel that it was just as necessary for me to do my work in the arts and in Toronto, and that this door will never be shut!) I feel that this new Sales job is a good direction for me as I enjoy sales, and enjoy self direction and working more as my own employee, which is why I'm loving my new office.

Veronica is succeding very well in her carreer. She recently was signed off by her boss to be able to go write her exam to obtain her liscence in Hair Styling etc. It's a big deal as one normally needs 2,000 hours and Veronica only had about 1,200!! Her boss absolutely loves her, and it helps that she's quite good at what she does if I can try say that without a bias! :) She's now in the process of studying and will perhaps write the exam by end of July. If she passes, she will be fully liscened which means, more money, better jobs, and better time getting jobs for when she moves to Elora! Yup, that will be coming up soon too. We have just started our search for an apartment to live in, which she may live in for the few weeks before our wedding! That will give us time to get moved in over time, paint if necessary etc. It will also be a really great time to be able to enjoy some of this busy summer together a bit more than just on weekends!!

That's all for now, I'll keep you posted on further changes.

God bless you all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Congrats on the job Jay, that's great to hear!
Happy studying Veronica, I'm sure you'll do well!
God bless you both!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sterkte on your exam Veronica! i have no doubt that you will soon be running your own hair salon.

Good luck selling them-there trucks to those farmers Jay :)

Brian

Sunday, July 10, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home