Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Sunday, October 9

Pics are up!!!!

Hey Folks.

Here are wedding and hooneymoon pics! (is that really how you spell that word... or is it honeymoon.) I guess I could look it up but call me lazy at 11:30 on a Sunday!

I've split the wedding pics according the the photographer who took the pics. My 'Official' shots are not yet up as I have not yet received those from my bud, Matt Barnes. Keep posted to see those. However I think that these three galleries gives you plenty too look at for now!

Click on the below links to see that person's pics.

Cornelius Broersma, our unofficial photographer, became very official indeed, especially in covering the whole Ceremony, and did an awesome job! Thanks dude!!

Jay Hart, my pics were taken with a friend's borrowed camera that I kept secret in my tux pocket.

Kurt Brown, a great buddy from college, just loves snapping so much that he felt compelled to contribute to capturing the day for us! Thanks man!

Don't forget to also check out our Hooneymoon pics!

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Hey guys, Welcome back! I'm so jealous! All your pics look wonderful:) I can't wait till it's our turn. Only 23 more weeks!!
See ya!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics! i wanna go on a honeymoon!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home