Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Thursday, October 27

See you in a year! :)

Ok, so I asked for a lot of photos of my wedding... I guess I got it.

1279 of them to be exact. Between four photographers and more than 6 cameras every single angle of our wedding day was captured. The good the bad and the ugly. Many thanks to Matthew Barnes, Cornelius Broersma, Kurt Brown, Alisha Vanspronsen, (and Dianne Jager, for loaning her camera to me for the day).

1280 official images, that's raw, unedited images!!!! That would have been about 53 rolls of 24 exp. film!!!!!! So as the title says, I figure I can manage to edit and sort through approximately 25 images per week... yes that's about a year of work!! :)

And that's not even mentioning the 5.5 hours of video I get to sort through and edit!!!

Thank you digital imaging! In case getting married didn't do it, printing 1200 images just to view them from negatives would have made me beyond broke!!

Ok, so you all might not be able to wait a year to finally see me or any images of my wife and I from that day a month and ten days ago. So here they are!!! Some edited, some not. Some pretty some not. I hope you take the same pleasure in viewing these snaps as much as Veronica and I do!

Once again, thanks to the many people involved in just the media end alone! Wow, feels like we are talking about a movie production.

1200 images... I still can't get over it. That's not even including the images that all our friends, families and enemies took of us. I know for myself, I wasn't even the bride and when I came walking down the aisle, there still must have been 20 camera's zooming in on my mug! No wonder Veronica shed a tear... I woulda too... she must had about 50 camera's zooming in on her... very intimidating!!

Ok, I'm done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home