Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Wednesday, May 25

Moving out and moving on!

It's official now. Jay Hart is moving out of his Condo and moving on from Toronto life.

It's a sad task to move, but the market has been horribly slow. I've been working as a retoucher, and enjoying the sights of my work going up on billboards. I have also enjoyed the hectic life in Toronto and all that it has offered me. However the market is very slow and like every other artist currently in Toronto (photographers, retouchers, illustraters, designers etc.), the work is slim pickings! I don't see this as an end to this carreer, but rather a redirection of my life path. The Lord has blessed me so richly over the past 7 months in Toronto, but I feel the Lord has chosen a different direction for me. I will never put this work behind me, as I feel another window could always open in the future allowing me to still work as an artist.

May I say that I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay in Toronto, and parts of life here I will miss! The Lord has been good to me in teaching me and I have been able to learn a lot of valuable lessons. One is that Family, Friends and Church are very important!! I have missed these three being further from them all.

I plan to move to Elora, Ontario where I will be near the majority of those three. Unfortunately I will not be closer to my direct family, but I will be closer to Veronica's family. I hope to live with my dear friend Jeremy V. for a few months, and then settle into a place of my own where Veronica and I will be able to make a home after September 17. I trust that the Lord will keep watch over me in the future and guide my ways as he has so much in the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home