Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Tuesday, July 25

Wow, two posts in less than a day....

Just a few comments. I wanted to point out some exciting things, ok, what I find to be exciting.

I realized that a few of the links on the right side of my blog where somewhat out of date. I've slightly upgraded my buddies list, though the list remains short. Either Veronica and I don't have many 'buddies' or our 'buddies' don't blog!

The cool addition is that my 'top 3' list has been altered and updated to my 'top 5' list.

This top 5 list has some of my favourite things on the internet to date. Being a Rather large Apple fan and a Ford fan, I felt more than a need to put these to on my top 5 list. Apple is a very innovative company, they make a bullet-proof product and I swear by their lineup! Ford I've come to respect and appreciate in counteless ways as a business. I stand behind all of their vehicles and in the way I am sold by their 'built-ford-tough' mentality, and being the best-selling trucks for over 25 years, I have become a full believer in the same quality and comfort in their latest and greatest car and crossover (CUV) line-up.

Two very interesting websites to do with Ford is www.fordboldmoves.com - on the rebuilding of a major company, and www.thetruthabouttrucks.com - self explainatory. Very much worth spending 5 - 10 minutes checking out when you get a free moment.

Now onto less sales-pitchy things, "We Feel Fine" is one of the COOLEST online projects I have ever seen, let alone one of the coolest projects ever!! You can see the feelings of thousands of others around the world, type in moods, feelings, sort by gender, age, weather, all in seperate categories or all together and see the different results. Very easy to play with, and very fun. DEFINATELY WORTH A VISIT, and easy to spend lots of time on... especially for my buddy Marcel the phsycologist! Really cool!

Gizmodo, as I've commented on before keeps me in touch with the latest in gadgets, (often several dozen new inserts daily)

Restaurantica is one great tool for those who love dinning out the odd time. Though we try to conserve money as much as possible to pay off debts quickly, we seem to constantly get money from relitaves to "go out eating". No complaints in this department! Veronica and I truly enjoy a good dish the odd time... speaking of, we still have two more "dinner outs" waiting to be used at a restaurant of our choice thanks to relatives... !! :) Restaurantica, here we come.

Resort to right hand panel of this blog to see links for the above mentioned websites.

I hope you enjoy these sites as much as I do!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home