Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Wednesday, July 26

When there's nothing to discuss....

So in speaking with some customers today, I was reminded by something funny that us humans do when there is lack of conversation.

For whatever reason, when we run out of things to speak about with someone, or when we are looking for the perfect ice-breaker to start talking with someone, we often look up to the skies... to the current weather conditions of course.

"Nice day today eh?" "Looks like you brought in the sunshine" "wow, what a storm today" and all the usual, often dorky 'weather comments.'

So I figured in my often lack of writing in this blog frequently, (or as frequently as some of you may wish), I leave you my new 'weather report' box on the sidebar to the right of this most recent post. Now I know that this 'post' being my third post this week makes for a record on 'blogit', don't count on this becoming the norm.

I don't think you'd be too interested in hearing about the latest Ford I sold, and how we can't keep plants alive in our apartment, and what we ate, and what we watched for tv. 'cause for Jay and Veronica... that's usually our life! :) Ok... it's a whole lot more exciting than that, but exciting to you and exciting to us may be two entirely different things... ya?? :)

So I leave you all with the weather to discuss, in advance, for my future lack of blog posts. So when you check my blog for any updates on the life and times of Jay and Veronica and find... nothing... you have the weather to discuss.

Inside of this weather 'box' I even included the five major cities nearby my most popular blog- readers. Just click on the 'cities tab'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home