Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Tuesday, June 19

www.ferguswheels.com

Oh ya... I forgot. Old news (1 month old) and I haven't shared yet... duh.

I have a new website up and running, to try and help promote my job selling cars. It's to aid me in showing people that there are good salesmen out there working in honorable dealerships selling great cars.

Check it out!!

My buddy Kurt took some pics for me, one is found on the 'contacts' page. Also, here's a pretty cool pic that he shot and edited that wasn't used on the website.



Let me know what you think. Car sales can be a tough business and I hope I'm doing the right thing with my website! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home