Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Tuesday, June 19

Cleopatra

A few weeks ago Veronica came home wearing her hair in braids... making her look quite different. Then this past saturday she was @ work and she called me to see if I could take some pics of her for some 'head shots' they wanted to take of all 4 gals working at her salon (Martin Cooper).

When I came down to the salon, I hardly recognized her. One of the girls working there is receptionist / amazing makeup artist. So here's the shots of Veronica... (Pics of the other 3 gals coming in the next few weeks.)


CLEOPATRA VII (?)

<









ORIGINAL PHOTO

3 Comments:

Blogger JVE said...

hey Jay,

your pics aren't showing on your blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 
Blogger Jay & Veronica said...

Not sure why, but I think I fixed the link... let me know if you still can't see them.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 
Blogger JVE said...

that's better :)

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home