Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Thursday, May 24

Stubborn Dutch Guy!

Ok... this one will really make you laugh!

Out of all the posts I've made, this one takes the cake! Absolutley hilarious!

Turn on the speakers, and click play. (sorry to anyone still on dial-up internet.)



I don't know who to credit for this... other than... some Stubborn Dutch Guy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Hey Jay,
One of Ben Bouwman's friends wrote it! It's great eh!

Friday, May 25, 2007

 
Blogger Jay & Veronica said...

Found out it was Dan Hutten, someone from my church in Elora! Him and his brother made it a year ago.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuddo's
Made me laugh real hard
I particularly like the soup with maggie part
Kor Reinink

Saturday, September 29, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ken tamminga did the sound on this

Monday, November 24, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend said it described me perfectly. A great song.
One of many stubborn dutch guys.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home