Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Saturday, May 12

Hole in the head.

So I had a doctor send me to get my brian checked out...

Ya, there really is no way to start this one.

In a random MRI scan to search for a very slight brain anerism that could be previlant in Jay Harts around the world, the doctors said that I'm fine. (long story... checking into a thing just as a precaution becuase of because of etc. etc.... so really nothing minor.

So yes, that inititial scan... was fine.

However the doctors looked at the MRI and said: "Hey, what's that spot in the background of this MRI?"

So, second MRI.

Then 2 months later I got word that... things look normal for Jay Hart... but we want to send you to a Neurologist who will charge you a $100 bucks if your late for your appointment, and who's opinion we respect.

Yesterdays visit turned out to be adventurous. He was quite the nice Doc. and quickly confirmed things for me:

He performed about 50 checks (walk the line, touch your nose, follow my finger, say ah, breath, repeat after him etc.) which he raced through in about 2 minutes. It was humerous that most humans would have taken about 10 minutes to perform.

Anywho... he came up with this BOLD statement in the end:


"WELL JAY... YOUR FINE, NORMAL AND HEALTHY... BUT YOU HAVE A HOLE IN YOUR HEAD... ABOUT 1.5 CM IN THE LEFT BRAIN... SO WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO ABOUT IT?"

Nice doctor... he made me laugh!

I replied: "Well that makes sense, my parents always told me I had a hole in my head!"

Doc responded: "I guess your parents new something you didn't then!"

'Tis true I guess!

So I've got a hole in my head and I'm not going to do a thing about it... apparently that's normal for 5-15% of humans!

I Feel lopsided! Like my left side is asleep and the right side is having a hoot. (just so you know the left is the 'worker bee' side and the right is the 'play' side!) Kinda like this pic.

1 Comments:

Blogger JVE said...

hmmm... interesting... I think :)

Sunday, May 13, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home