Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Thursday, July 27

Top Gear.... the best show on earth! UPDATED!

Ok, go do yourself a really big favour right now... and click on THIS LINK! Give the video 23 seconds to get into the swing of things!

Being in video mode tonight, I must admit, I'm happy to announce that I speant nearly an entire evening, well at least 3 hours of it, watching Videos from "Top Gear" on youtube.
Now sure I'm a huge car fan, so naturally this makes watching these video's... well irresistable. But even to a none car fan, even some of my sister's (through marriage) I sincerely beleive they would get nearly as many laughs, pleasure and jaw drops as I do watching these videos.
These English speaking blokes' with the greatest accent on earth, bring humour to cars, and to one of the greatest filmed and scripted tv shows I've seen.
Take the Ford GT video attached. Ok, this is likely the most humour free video from 'Top Gear', but I simply couldn't pass this video down. I mean, asside the fact that I'm a huge Ford fan, this GT is one of the most incredible cars on the roads today. Even Jay Leno, known for his exotic garage, finds this car to be one of his ultimate top favourite cars, for handling, power, looks, comfort and all allround uniqueness. I for some reason feel compelled to agree whole-heartedly. And when one of my customers came out of a V6 mustangs (not V8) she exclaimed: "Jay, that is better than chocolate... simply better!" :) :) ... and that was only a Mustang, and just the V6! Add, 300 more horsepower, more style and more vigour!

Ok, back to 'Top Gear'. Do yourself a favour, and drop onto www.youtube.com , and type in: "Top Gear" and playtime commences!

I do Promise, the audio is much better on the other vidoes, just can't be helped that my favourite two videos (toyota truck and Ford GT) have the worst sound... likely because they have been watched the most by millions around the world, guess you can wear out the sound on a digital video... :)

From racing an Aston Martin DB9 against a bullet train from england to france to playing soccer with a team of Toyota Aygo's VS a team of VW Fox's. From Taking a classic Mini and jumping it off the ski jump in lila hammer, to racing the fastest rally car on a snow track, against a winning bobsled team!
And then there is the ultimate, my all time favourite Top Gear episode. In fact it is so good, it almost makes me wish I sold 1980's's Toyota trucks. They take a Toyota Hilux truck, and do everything possible to destroy it... I mean everything. From driving it like crap, to dropping a wrecking ball on it, drowning it in the ocean... and... well, you'll just have to watch it.

Ok, I'll post it next time for your easy convenience!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home