Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Wednesday, April 13

For the want of my very own... Tiger comes in with a roar!

Yet another exciting day in history. The new version of the amazing OS X (system 10) operating system for the mac was released today!

Need I say more. You all should really take a look at this one. Just click on the pretty picture and see what OS X V.10.4 is all about.

I'll I need to say is DASHBOARD! For all my pc friends... go have a peek. No more need to go to our 10 different bookmarks/favourites in our web-browser to see things like weather, yellowpages, flight info, currency conversion, measurement conversion, language translator. Click on the video for 'dashboard' and watch the magic! All at the touch of a button!

Over and out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home