Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Wednesday, April 13

My preciousssssss...

My new digital camera arrived this week!

Ok so maybe I'm not drooling quite as much as gollum, but i must say I'm quite a happy camper!

I decided to trade in my old gear for this new Sony pro point and shoot digi cam! ... and what a cam it is!

There's nothing else quite like it. The camera is actually just over a year old, but it is a marvelous piece of technology. 8Megapixel, swivel body etc. I just like the fact of having everything from sharper results down to cool things like unlimited video with sound and voice recording on such a small simple camera!

So you can expect to see the gallery getting a fresh batch of images AND videos added for the next while. I found that I wasn't shooting much anymore, with my old camera, but the new one brings in some promising results!

Samples coming shortly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home