Welcome to the blog space of Jay and Veronica!
Enjoy your stay, as you enter the brain waves of our lives. Its a wild ride so hang on tight!! :) Come back often and keep in touch!

Muchos Love!

Wednesday, April 6

What do Jay and Veronica do anywho?

For those of you curious enough to be even remotely interested in the lives of Jay and Veronica, here's the scoop.

Jay currently has one job to brag about and another two side jobs.

#1 I'm a retoucher (yup this is the one real job). What 'da hay is a retoucher?? I work for Fellini Aerographics where the boss Michael and I enhance images for advertisements. You could say that retouching is puzzle-peicing images, which includes manipulating, altering, cut & paste, (and my favourite) massaging images until they are gorgeous works of art. Almost every image in advertisments today have gone under some sort of retouching, even just color correction and control.

#2 I work for Carbon Computing where we sell Apple products. Of course Mac laptops and Computers are the main-stay of the market but the hot-ticket items are 'dem 'dar ipods eh? Those little mp3 playing critters sell like hot cakes!

#3 Is maybe a bit of a stretch but it brings in income of sorts. That's me, my own company taking in whatever work people send me. JCBimaging is the name. I do anything graphics related, graphic design, photography, and of course retouching. I even made it into the big books... ok not cool enough for yellow pages but I can claim to fame that I'm in the free Red TO books. Great company doing wonderful things for business in Toronto. They have a book in print (just like yellow pages) and of course their website. just type in retouching and you'll see me right there.

Veronica has kept here life very uncluttered and well organized. She has decided to stick with the normal one job routine. She's a full time hair stylist in Burlington at Super Cuts. It's actually kinda a fun site. She works at the shop on the corner of Appleby and Upper Middle road. Stop by for a visit and let her make your hair like new again... or something... or at least get it squeky clean for ya!

Hope you enjoyed this visit, come again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home